The advantages of rose goldRose gold refers to the whole family of red, rose and pink gold shades. Pure gold is mixed with copper to produce the rose/red colour. The more copper used, the redder the gold appears. A common mix for 18ct rose gold is 75% gold and 25% copper The advantages of rose gold:
- In style for both men’s and women’s rings.
- Considered by many to be the most romantic metal due to its pinkish-red colour.
- Very durable due to the strength of copper—making rose gold much tougher than yellow or white gold.
- A complement to all skin tones.
- Has a high colour contrast when combined with white or yellow golds.
Please follow and like us:
Trackback from your site.